About Japanese Language School
You will study abroad after passing exam at the Japanese language educational institution in Japan who received notice from Ministry of Justice. (status of residence "study abroad")
The goal of Japanese language school is not only help the students get Japanese certificates such as N1, N2, N3, but also help students have enough confidence to Improve communication skills and to study in care worker training facility in Japan.
Moreover, we are the bridge to help students get knowledge of culture and people of not only Japanese but also other countries. We hope that you will develop good relationships between Japan and other countries of the world through school activities.
1. Those who have completed a school education process (high school graduate) of 12 years or more
2. Who reached the age of 18
3. Those who have studied at the Japanese language school in the Philippines for over 160 hours
4. Japanese Language Proficiency Test Persons who have Japanese language ability equivalent to N4 or above
5. Person who has ability to pay staying expenses in Japan
6. Those who do not exceed 5 years from the final graduation until applying
7. Those who have a strong will to go to a care worker training facility in Japan
After submitting the application documents, there is an interview and a test. After passing the document and comprehensive examination,
The applicant himself wishing to study abroad will apply directly to the Japanese language school and apply procedures necessary for studying abroad.
It is not a work placement so you do not need a POEA accredited Recruitment Agency.
There are four entrance times (April,October) in the year, but it is based on enrollment in April.
Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education
⇒ Search for Japanese language school
Requirements for Applicant
1. Application for admission (prescribed format) - 1
2. Resume (prescribed form) - 1
3. Graduation certificate or diploma of the final school (original) - 1
4. Transcript of the final school's full-term enrollment - 1
5. Copy of passport - 1
6. Picture (4 cm x 3 cm) (taken in the last 3 months) - 7
Requirements for sponsor living in Japan
1. Expense report (prescribed form) - 1
2. Tax certificate with total income amount written (issued by municipal office) - 1
3. Certificate of deposit balance in the name of financial supporter - 1
4. Material certifying the relationship with the applicant - 1
5. Materials that certify occupation - 1
6. Material to prove your identity - 1
Certified Care Worker is National Qualification of Japan !
Overseas students who have acquired the qualification as long-term care workers with the extension of status of residence by amending the Immigration Control Law in Japan are permitted to work for a long time in Japan, even after graduation, they will be permanently able to work.
JIHDO Care Worker's Study Abroad Project
The JIHDO Care Worker's Study Abroad Project supports Philippines care worker to work permanently in Japan.
After studying basic Japanese at the Japanese language school in the Philippines, you will study abroad at a Japanese language school in Japan for one more year.
You will aim at acquiring Japanese language ability (JLPT-N2 level) which can be fully understood even if you attend at the care worker training facility.
If necessary, you can also do part-time jobs to compensate for financial expenses at care worker facilities.
After graduating from Japanese language school, you will go on to care worker training facility(2 years).
You will balance care worker studies with part-time work and aim for passing Certified Care Worker of Japan as a graduate.
After getting qualification, you can switch to work visa (Care worker) and work officially.
Main flow of study abroad program at the care worker training facility
1. Apply as candidate in the Philippines and pass the screening interview.
2. Acquire the basics of Japanese at the Japanese language school in the Philippines. (Japanese equivalent ability to Japanese Language Proficiency Test N4)
3. You will study abroad after passing exam at the Japanese language educational institution in Japan who received notice from Ministry of Justice. (status of residence "study abroad")
4. You will study at the care worker training facility in Japan for 2 years. (Status of residence "Study abroad")
5. After graduation you work as Certified Care Worker in care worker facility. (Status of residence "Care worker")
International students in Care Worker Training Facility
Those who received Japanese language education for more than 6 months at a Japanese language institution in Japan who received a notice from the Ministry of Justice can take the exam for entrance to the Care worker training facility.
After graduating from a Japanese language school in Japan, you will go to a care worker training facility for two years, aiming to a certiified care worker by balancing study of nursing care and part - time job.
Visa for study abroad is a status of residence that is not permitted to work. However, when international students wish to work part-time in order to compensate for the school expenses and other necessary expenses, part-time jobs become possible by getting permission for activities outside the status of qualification beforehand.
There is a limit of within 28 hours per week, during the summer, winter, and spring holiday period is 8 hours a day (within 40 hours a week), part-time jobs in night club are prohibited.
⇒ Care worker training facility
Care worker Scholarship fund loan system (Tuition fee loan with return exemption)
It is a system to lend scholarship funds to those who need school funds so that the care worker can work at the care worker facility.
You can receive 50,000 yen a month, as a reserve at the time of admission and work, 200,000 yen as a reserve, and total is about 1,600,000 yen in 2 years.
As a rule after graduation, by engaging at care work facility for 5 years, refund of loan will be exempted.
For details and procedures, please contact the social welfare council of each prefecture.
⇒ Social welfare council of each prefecture
Other Scholarship Examples
As reference material
- Immigration Bureau of Japan Website
- List of Necessary Documents
- Study In Japan Comprehensive Guide
- Entry and Residence Procedures for Foreign Students
- Gateway to Study in Japan
- The Ministry of Justice
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility
- Scholarship of studying in Japan
a:2334 t:3 y:4